Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free bread! It’s moist and yummy. Can be used for sandwiches, toast, just by itself, or pour applesauce over it for a healthy, not-too-sweet dessert.
This is one of my favorite recipes ever. I found a similar one online that was very dry, so a friend of mine, Susie, and I played with it until we found perfection. Now you can enjoy it and it is VERY EASY!
Apple Almond Bread
- 6 eggs
- 1 TB apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 medium apple, grated
- 2 1/4 cups almond meal/flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup golden flaxmeal
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- coconut oil for oiling loaf pan
- Bowl and spatula
- Loaf pan
- Measuring cups
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat eggs 3-5 minutes or until frothy.
- Add apple cider vinegar and grated apple and beat 1 minute.
- Then add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Using the coconut oil, grease the glass loaf pan.
- Pour in the batter.
- Place it in the center of the preheated oven for 45min.
Let sit until cool, then remove from the loaf pan and enjoy!