Now this is a surprise for me.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, yeast-free bread that 1. stays together and has a good texture 2. tastes good enough that my daughter and I will eat it up and 3. is so easy I can barely stand it.
In fact, I could barely take the photo with all the slices of bread there… but we managed it for you. Mere seconds after the photo was taken, that first piece of bread was gone. Then the second.
Of all the gluten-free, dairy-free, yeast-free breads I’ve tried, this one is the winner! No more crumbling or half-baking, just great bread.
I can barely believe it.
Thank you Dr. Rodio, b/c this is the best! I’m basically reposting her recipe from here: http://www.naturarx.com/recipes/gluten-free-bread-loaf.html because it is just so good everyone who does gluten-free should know about it!
Did I mention there is no Xanthan gum?
It’s so easy that I just can’t stand it.
Amazing Gluten-Free Bread
- 3 cups gluten-free flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil (or favorite oil, but the coconut oil does really well)
- Bowl and spatula
- Bowl and whisk
- Loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Then mix all ingredients together.
- Using the coconut oil, grease the loaf pan and lightly flour it.
- Pour in the batter. I drew three little hearts on top. That is totally optional.
- Place it in the center of the preheated oven for 20 min, then once the 20 min is over, turn off the oven and leave the bread in there, in the warmth, for about 3-4 hours.
It comes out spectacularly.